HOURS DURING FAIR WEEK:
PREVIEW FRIDAY 2PM UNTIL 9PM
SAT. THRU SAT. 7AM UNTIL 9PM .
Admission is charged from 7AM until 9PM SATURDAY THRU SATURDAY.
Occasionally, extreme weather conditions may alter these times.
All exhibit buildings are open from 9AM until 10 PM during fair week – Starting Saturday thru end of Fair.
All vendor stands are open from 10 AM until 10PM. Some vendors may stay open additional hours.
$3.00 PREVIEW FRIDAY will have a couple buildings open and most vendors are open. Gates open at 2PM.
Premiums & Premium Books
At this time, the ONLY Department that is taking Online Registration is the Agriculture Department. Premium books and entry forms are posted online for all other departments at www.bloomsburgfair.com. Download and print the entry form/Premium book, then mail or bring to the Secretary’s Office in the Administrative building on the fairgrounds. OR CALL 570-387-4142 for questions.
Premium books and entry forms may also be picked up in the lobby of the Administrative Building during Normal Office Hours
Saturday, September 11, 2021, at 12:00 Noon. No late entrees, no exceptions!
Contact the Director in charge of the building directly.
You can enter as many items as you want – however, please see Premium book for each class.
STILLWATER MOBILITY 570-380-4592
STILLWATER MOBILITY TENT WITH RENTALS WILL BE INSIDE GATE 3 AND GATE 5
SCOOTERS: 3 Hours – $20.00, 5 Hours – $30.00, 8 Hours – $45.00 and 12 Hours – $60.00
WHEELCHAIR-STROLLERS & WAGONS PER DAY $15.00
NO RESERVATIONS / ALL RENTALS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
NO REFUND FOR EARLY RETURNS
All Scooters are 4 wheels, 350 lb. capacity. We do have a few for 500 lb. capacity
Phone not monitored continually, Please leave a Message. 570-380-4592
Please email your request for Complimentary tickets ON YOUR ORGANIZATIONS LETTERHEAD to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty, staff, parents, chaperones, handlers, etc will need to pay for admission. Once the request has been received, it will be reviewed.
By sending in a request, it does not mean that it has been granted.
If request is approved, the admission tickets will only be for your disabled clients/students.
Your Organization will receive via email a Confirmation letter which will give you instructions for the day of your arrival.
CONFIRMATION LETTER MUST BE PRESENT TO GET IN. Any questions, please call the
Admission Office 570-387-4157
- Children 12 years old and younger are admitted free every day.
- High School Students age 13 – 18 are admitted free on Tuesday and the second Friday.
- Armed services persons, active and retired, are admitted free on Monday with ID.
- Senior Citizens (65 years old and older with ID) are admitted free on Monday.
Member tickets and badges can be reprinted by contacting the admissions office at 570-387-4157, or stopping at the office located behind the security office. When tickets and/or badges are reprinted, the original credentials are voided.
Buses do not have to pay, and can be parked either in the RV parking lot or in the main parking lot. Parking sales will wave them through the main gate. They will be directed to unload at Gate 3. Parking attendants will then direct them to the appropriate lot.
They will be instructed to unload at gate 3 and then directed where to park. Marked vehicles carrying multiple special needs attendees do not have to pay to park.
Parking tickets can be purchased in advance, along with admission and grandstand tickets, through the Grandstand ticket office. Grandstand Office is currently closed. All calls are forwarded to the main Office. (570) 387-4145 or email: email@example.com
Handicapped parking is located in the front of the main parking lot between gates 3 and 5. Parking lot staff will direct those with appropriate placards to this spot. Occasionally on very high volume days available spots will be limited. Severely handicapped people can be dropped off at gate 3 where benches are provided for them to wait while the car is parked in the main lot. Tram stations throughout the main lot will pick up and discharge passengers on a regular schedule.
Pre-registration is not necessary, but encouraged, as spaces are limited. Persons coming to the fair with RVs can purchase overnight passes in advance by downloading the application from the web site, or by calling the Treasurer’s Office directly for an application. Deadline for advance purchases is 2 weeks prior to the fair.
Contact the Treasurer’s Office and a refund can be issued.
Cars can be parked in the RV campground. The regular $5 fee will be assessed.
- No electric – few water – hook-up by hose
- No fire rings, fire pits or open fire allowed
- Basically self-contained trailers – tent area available
- Port-a-potties are available. Showers are available (in the area of horse barns) on the fairgrounds for a fee
- Sewage can be pumped out by two different companies:
Starr’s Portables, 570-458-5188
Fought’s Disposal Service, 570-683-5548
Rates are determined by each individual company
- A dumpster is provided at the bus stop for deposit of garbage
- Parking is in a section of the parking lot, so capacity is limited
- Shuttle bus will transport campers to and from the gate
- Pets are allowed in your trailer – you able to walk them in the camping area, but there are NO PETS are allowed on the fairgrounds
- Generators must be turned off at 10 PM. They may be restarted at 7 AM
- Security Guard is on duty during the night
- Check in from 7 AM – 9 PM. If coming in later, you can register with persons on duty in the morning.
CURRENTLY, THE GRANDSTAND IS CLOSED FOR THE OFF SEASON. YOU CAN PURCHASE ONLINE THROUGH THE BLOOMSBURG FAIR WEBSITE OR CALL OUR MAIN OFFICE MONDAY – FRIDAY 9 AM TO 1 PM 570-784-4949.
Thursday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM.
The Box Office will be closed Labor Day, September 3rd.
Fair Week Hours 9 AM – 9 PM
Yes, show tickets can be purchased online at www.bloomsburgfair.com
* If you have special needs (wheelchair, jazzy, require a low seat…) you must call the box office to purchase your ticket.
Contact the Grandstand ticket office regarding discount admission tickets. (570) 387-4145 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seniors 65 and older are admitted free on Monday, with the proper ID showing proof of being age 65+.
- All Military personnel, past and present, are admitted free on Monday with the proper Military ID.
- Students, age 12 – 18 years of age are admitted free on Tuesday and Friday.
You can purchase tickets Online through our Website or call the Grandstand Box Office during hours of operation. In addition to show tickets, they sell admission tickets, passes, parking passes, and RV Parking Permits. Click on PURCHASE TICKETS from Website Homepage or Call Grandstand during Hours of Operation (570) 387-4145
Concert Tickets at the Bloomsburg Fair include a free admission into the fair. This excludes Demo Derby, Truck and Tractor Pull and Horse Racing Events. These events will need a Fair Admission Ticket.
EVERYONE, regardless of age, will need a show ticket to enter the grandstand area for shows. This includes all infants and children.
There are special sections for wheel chairs and jazzies/motorized carts. These tickets CANNOT be ordered online. You must call or come to the Grandstand Ticket Office to purchase these. Wheel chairs and jazzies CANNOT sit in the center track area. (570) 387-4145 .
Must allow Service Dogs and we can ask – Is the dog a Service Dog required because of a disability? and What work or task(s) has the dog been trained to perform?